BAL HARBOUR, Fla., July 12, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Fifth-generation master jeweler Igal Dahan, president of Igal Dahan jewelry based in Bal Harbour, Florida, has launched The Eros Collection, his new line of fine-art jewelry and the latest iteration of the popular Cuffs of Love series worn by celebrities including Elton John, Kim Kardashian, The Hilton Sisters, Matt Daman and has been distributed in 26 countries.
Named after the ancient Greek god of love, The Eros Collection features eight chic sets of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in 18k solid white or yellow gold that resonate with timeless elegance. Each set is named after an ancient god or goddess.
The sets for Aphrodite, goddess of love, and Hedone, goddess of pleasure, include 18K solid white or yellow gold necklaces, bracelets, pendants, rings and earrings. Some pieces also include diamonds.
The remaining sets of 18K necklaces, bracelets, pendants and earrings are each uniquely inspired by:
- Nyx, the goddess of night featuring pieces in yellow gold with black enamel
- Gaea, goddess of the earth featuring pieces in yellow gold with turquoise enamel
- Psykhe, goddess of the soul featuring pieces in yellow gold with white enamel
- Physis, goddess of nature featuring pieces in white gold with black enamel
- Phanes, god of creation featuring pieces in white gold with white enamel
- Iris, goddess of the rainbow featuring pieces in white gold with turquoise enamel
"I created The Eros Collection as a way to connect people in love and to celebrate the love that is between them," Igal says. "My passion is to create. My happiness is that people wear it with love and prosperity."
The Eros Collection is a companion line to the popular Saternalia Collection of fine-art pieces crafted from elegant pink and blue sapphires. Considered by many cultures to inspire wisdom, serenity, and romance, the sapphire is a powerful precious gemstone frequently connected with Saturn, a planet named after the ancient Greek deity of growth and prosperity.
For more information, visit http://www.IgalDahan.com
SOURCE Igal Dahan